Tips For Choosing The Perfect Tote Bag
Always and forever, through all of the ups and downs, whatever a new day may bring and wherever your path may lead you, a leather tote bag will be there by your side. Full of needed stuff or empty only to make a stylish statement, a classic tote bag is a reliable go-to assistant for daily routine, fancy evenings, and trips. Aesthetic and convenient, a tote bag is a timeless symbol of femininity and an active lifestyle.
What features should I look for in a tote bag?
Finding the best tote bag is overwhelming, especially when all different types of styles, materials, and sizes are there to choose from. Here are some features you should consider when buying a tote bag:
- Style: When choosing a tote bag, look for a timeless design. For the office, choose a classic design like one of MILAs Suede Luxury Tote Bags. On the other hand, if you want to wear the bag with jeans and tops, a vintage bag will enhance the look.
- Strength and durability: The durability depends mostly on the material and construction. Generally, good quality tote handbags for women are made with strong materials. In this case, Italian leather bags are the most popular and require minimal care; you can use them regularly in the office, like YANA – a MILA leather tote - made of genuine leather.
- Convenient, Lightweight and Comfortable: A tote bag is meant for prolonged use. Hence, it must be lightweight and comfortable so that you can carry it at your convenience. You can choose a tote with multiple chambers to keep different sizes of items secured, and you don't need to search the entire bag to find it out.
- Material: The best quality totes are made of leather. Though they are expensive, the leather totes last long, look lavish and compliment any outfit.
- Budget: From teenagers to businesswomen, everyone wants a tote in their closet. Thus, different quality totes are available from various brands. If you want to choose an inexpensive bag choose bags made of canvas, cotton, polyurethane and nylon, which are cost-effective, suitable for everyday use and can be reused for a long time. However, if you want to make a lifetime investment in one tote, then nothing can beat a leather tote. So, it's important to set the budget wisely.
Tips for choosing the right tote bags
If you want to get a handy bag that will easily fit in with your style for daily use, then you must pick a tote bag. There are many reasons to have a tote bag, they are versatile, fashionable, and durable. But finding the right one could be tricky. While choosing a tote bag, you must think about where you are going to take it. Is it for travelling, office or shopping? For temporary or occasional use, you can go for canvas totes. They are reasonable, trendy and convenient. However, they are less durable and more prone to wear and tear.
For office or regular use, it would be ideal to choose high-end tote bags made of strong material. Hence, leather totes would be appropriate for long-term use. They are lightweight, environmentally friendly and fashionable. Make sure the tote has a zipper closure to secure the items inside. If you want to look professional and elegant, you should choose leather bags. They are ideal for use in companies and businesses. So, depending on your purpose and requirement, choose the right tote bag for you.
What size of tote bag should I buy?
While you select the tote bag size, pay attention to what items you are going to keep inside. Are you using it for traveling or work? If you need a tote for a handful of items, then a small tote bag would be handy for you. Throw in your phone, wallet, car keys, house keys, and water bottle, and you are good to go.
However, if you need a laptop tote bag for work, then a big tote would be good for you. No matter what size you pick, don't forget to think of your body frame as well. When the tote matches your body size, you will feel more comfortable and confident about your look.
Where to buy a tote bag?
You can purchase a tote bag either online or in traditional shopping. The main difference between them is that online shopping is very convenient as you can shop anytime, anywhere as there are no geographical boundaries, while traditional shopping can be time-consuming, but allows you to actually see and touch the products you are buying.
Although we usually associate shopping with going to a shop and making a purchase (we call this traditional shopping), online shopping is rapidly becoming popular all over the world. However, each has its own pros and cons.